This 100% cotton shirt features a minimalist Japanese temple in a bamboo grove, along with a dark moon and the death kanji. It's a symbol that death hangs over us at all times, but that we conquer our fear of death through inner work and meditation.
Keep this as an ancient reminder of life, death, and truth wherever you go!
What's so great about these shirts?
- Every Roses from Bones shirt serves as a reminder of ancient wisdom for modern life.
- These shirts are super soft, fit well, and look great in any wardrobe.
- These shirts feature durable vinyl for durable, long-lasting designs.
- All shirts are pre-washed to prevent shrinking.
- Roses from Bones offers no-hassle refunds and returns so you can shop with confidence.
It’s the worst feeling in the world. I’ve personally been cheated out of my money in online purchases several times — with no way to fight back against shady sellers.
I never want you to feel like you’ve been taken advantage of by Roses from Bones. That’s why I offer returns and refunds within 30 days of purchase.
If there’s ever trouble with your order: poor fit, not as expected, wrong/damaged item, shipping issues, I want to help you. Even if you need to cancel because you’re unexpectedly broke, I get it.
I find that a little generosity goes a long way, and that integrity is a seed — the more we plant, the more we find. When we work together to make the world just a little more honest, it's always worth the effort.
I trust you. I want you to trust me too.
About The Project:
I'm Chris Fritz, a musician, writer, and designer on a mission to inspire people to live boldly, love deeply, and create abundantly.
Roses from Bones is a multimedia creative project that draws inspiration from philosophy, religion, and spirituality from all over the world.