This 100% cotton tee features a geometric rose and bones - the official Roses from Bones logo. The logo is a reminder that change is constant and that we sometimes have to let go so beauty can grow.
Keep this as a Stoic reminder of life and death wherever you go!
What's so great about these shirts?
- Every Roses from Bones shirt serves as a reminder of ancient wisdom for modern life.
- These shirts are super soft, fit well, and look great in any wardrobe.
- These shirts feature durable vinyl for durable, long-lasting designs.
- All shirts are pre-washed to prevent shrinking.
- Roses from Bones offers no-hassle refunds and returns so you can shop with confidence.
It’s the worst feeling in the world. I’ve personally been cheated out of my money in online purchases several times — with no way to fight back against shady sellers.
I never want you to feel like you’ve been taken advantage of by Roses from Bones. That’s why I offer returns and refunds within 30 days of purchase.
If there’s ever trouble with your order: poor fit, not as expected, wrong/damaged item, shipping issues, I want to help you. Even if you need to cancel because you’re unexpectedly broke, I get it.
I find that a little generosity goes a long way, and that integrity is a seed — the more we plant, the more we find. When we work together to make the world just a little more honest, it's always worth the effort.
I trust you. I want you to trust me too.
About The Project:
I'm Chris Fritz, a musician, writer, and designer on a mission to inspire people to live boldly, love deeply, and create abundantly.
Roses from Bones is a multimedia creative project that draws inspiration from philosophy, religion, and spirituality from all over the world.